The push for RTO, no, not that kind – Return to Office, shows no signs of slowing down. But that doesn’t mean you can’t work with your AgilePoint applications on the go! It’s for this reason that AgilePoint has completed its renovation of its Mobile Dashboard for Android.
As faithful readers of this blog, you’ve probably already seen that we rolled out an entirely new mobile app for iOS, this release brings the same new and improved look and feel, as well as productivity features to the Android platform. Hooray!
What if I missed the prior blog?
Here’s a rundown of what to expect in the new mobile app for Android.
- The same crisp and modern interface you’ve come to expect in version 8 has been ported to Android phones and tablets (even in no or low bandwidth scenarios!)
- Track your VIP processes in real time by easily pinning them to the Watchlist
- Slice and dice your task list as it grows with intuitive sort, filters and groupings to tackle the most pressing items first
- Easily surface your most frequently used applications right on the home screen for faster access
- Plan your day and set reminders with new day planner functionality
- Need oversight on your team or department’s tasks? Centrally view and manage their tasks, and set upcoming vacation schedules
- Most importantly, reduce friction through better performance and faster load times propelled by an entirely new underlying technology that gets you where you need to be faster than ever before!
This sounds great, but what impact can I expect for training and change management?
We know that Enterprise software needs to strike a delicate balance between adding new, useful functionality, and completely upsetting the apple cart. We like to think we’ve knocked this one out of the park. So when you open up the app for the first time it will feel familiar, as everything is more or less in the same place, it’s just cleaner, more powerful and BLAZING FAST.
Want to see it for yourself? Check out the Google Play store, and take it for a test drive!
As always, AgilePoint is driven by your feedback, so leave us a comment below, and who knows, you might see your request rolled into our next release!