With many offices starting to open up, that means the commute and business travel is back on the menu! However you feel about that fact, the timing is perfect to introduce our next generation mobile app for iPhone and iPad to help keep you productive wherever you’re working – commuting to work or just lounging around on the couch! On Android? Have no fear, your revamped mobile app is just around the corner.
Like everything else you’ve seen in our landmark AgilePoint version 8, the new mobile application builds upon powerful task management functionality in previous releases and is packed with even more productivity features and an entirely revamped user experience. The app offers a new easy-to-use, on-the-go, and fully customizable experience for our users.
Ok, this sounds good, but tell me more!
If you’ve used previous versions of the mobile application for iOS and Android, you already know how easy it is to work with and prioritize tasks from your mobile devices, even without an active network connection. This latest build is focused on bringing everything you know and love in the Modern Work Center to tablets and mobile phones.
- A new crisp modern look and feel and full feature parity with the desktop experience
- A powerful day planner to set reminders to work on tasks or start new requests, or simply a note to yourself
- Watchlist functionality to pin VIP processes to your home screen to track their progress in real time
- Increased support for task sort, filter and grouping your mobile task list to slice, dice and prioritize your work
- Use an app frequently? AgilePoint learns from your usage patterns and suggests your most commonly used apps right on the home screen
- Are you a manager or department lead? Centrally view all of your teams and check in on their assignments, and even manage their upcoming vacation schedule.
- Better performance with faster response times. We’ve updated the underlying app technology, for a more responsive experience on your phones and tablets.
From working with 1000s of Enterprise customers who’ve chosen AgilePoint to run their most mission critical workloads, we know that the best release is one that strikes a delicate balance of exciting new capabilities without adding obstacles such as additional training or learning curve. So, it was important for us to keep this in mind, but you’ll find that everything more or less is in the same place, it’s just… BETTER!
But don’t just take our word for it! Head over to the Apple’s app store and download it for yourself, or tell you friends in IT to update it in MDM! We think you’ll like what you see.
As always, leave us a comment with your feedback, and who knows, your suggestion might just make its way into the next build!