In this article, I am going to cover some of minor miscellaneous enhancements which have been added as part of AgilePoint NX 8.0 SU-2 release.
These include following features
- Share mobile QR code with others from user profile page in the portal
- Display release notes to the app designer when App Builder is opened first time after an upgrade has been applied
- Placeholder activity which can be used during initial process design phase when actual details of the integration are not available and later on it can be replaced with actual activity
- Launch App button on the app publishing confirmation dialog to invoke the published app directly without going to Work Center
- Ability to import/export summary fields from App Builder
- Configuration to open task in same window in the Page Builder widget for Modern Work Center
Here is a short video on how these features work.