When speaking with customers and analysts alike, one theme emerges consistently – that your platform is only as good as the guardrails, governance and management capabilities that it provides. Well, this probably comes as no surprise, but we couldn’t agree more!
With a 10-year head start on even the earliest in the Low Code / No Code space, AgilePoint’s Manage module has helped thousands of Enterprises safely and securely scale their automation efforts, and provides precise control over each running application instance.
For this reason, read on to see yet another example of the primary theme of AgilePoint NX V9 – updated security and tech stack, new features and usability enhancements.
Here’s a rundown of the major updates in the AgilePoint NX V9 Manage Center:
- Like you’ve seen in other v9 blogs, the Manage module has been completely reworked to use React.JS and GraphQL which provides a uniform look and feel with the rest of the platform
- Along these same lines, because Manage center often times deals with a huge volume of data, implementing React.JS and GraphQL brings tremendous security and performance improvements – watch the video below to see the quick-loading, snappy performance!
- The Manage homepage has been transformed into your governance and security command center – what was previously spread across multiple screens has been consolidated and placed front and center!
- When navigating to the module, any items requiring administrator attention will be prominently placed at the top of the screen, practically begging you to act.
- Personalization was a major theme that started in v8, and continues in v9 so you can make Manage your own based on the actions capabilities you need most. Feel free to pin your own Quick Actions and Quick Links, so everything you need is instantly at your fingertips
- Save a Search! When searching for process instances, those can now be saved and will persist – so you can come back to the results set any time you’d like.
- Usability – Actions which are frequently used together are grouped together for easy access.
- New high demand features such as Cluster Monitor and Security Audit Logs
There’s more to come on the Manage module, so stay tuned! We can’t wait to share all of the security and audit logging goodness that the team has cooked up. More on that next week. Meanwhile watch the short video below.
Thanks so much for reading, we’ll see you again at the next post!