If for some reason, the initial portal provisioning did not go through properly, you can re-initiate it by following the steps mentioned below
- Close the portal if it is open in any browser on the server machine
- Create a new tenant database if you wish to recreate all tables from scratch. You cna also delete the tables in existing database
- Delete record from AgilePoint_Portal_Core_ProvisionInfoRecord table in portal master database
- In AgilePoint_Portal_Core_ShellSettingsRecord table replace ConnectionString column with new tenant db connection string
- Clear Data column and make it as NULL (Ctrl+0)
- Go to portal, and login with your credentials. The provisioning will start again.