In this article, I have covered some of the miscellaneous and advanced features of the Page Builder module. In case you have not watched the basic overview video for Page Builder, please refer to the following blog post before moving on to this one.
Miscellaneous/Advanced Features Covered:
- Make as Homepage – The custom designed page can be set as your NX portal Home page.
- Access Control – It will restrict the user to access only those content which they have permission to use.
- Export / Import Pages – This option enables the user to Export / Import the pages from Dev to Production environment.
- Role Based Permissions – Access to the pages is based on the role in which the user is assigned too.
- Folders – User can create the Folder under root folder and organize the pages better.
- Unpublish – Decommission the published page and the page will no longer be available for the end-users.
- Publish History – This provides the history of the Published Page with the details like last modified, last published, owner etc.
- In App Notification – Shows the notification on completion of the any particular action.
- Reset Homepage – This restores NX portal to default Home page.
- Custom CSS Support – This feature provides user the option to specify custom CSS for the page for more pixel perfect control over rendering style of the page.
- Clone Page – This option enables you to make the copy of the page.
Note: At the time of recording this video, it still shows beta version of Page Builder dashboard which was subsequently changed so the dashboard would look bit different in your environment however the features remain the same.
In addition to the above few more minor enhancements are covered in the following video.