Administrative UI makes it easy to configure Analytics Center for your users. It takes implementation headaches off your technical team with our end-to-end configuration screens that eliminate code-level complexities, reduce time to market, and minimize maintenance. You get full control over the self-service analytics functionality you expose to your application’s end users. The admin can perform end to end configurations on the intuitive user interface.
Administration is a very serious topic, since many customers have various compliance requirements and have to meet regulations, including but not limited to GDPR, PCI DSS, CCPA, US-EU Privacy Shield, ISO 27001 and more. Security and governance framework in Analytics Center module is designed to help meet these needs.
Following are some of the key functionality you might perform using Administrative UI:
- Connect to databases and manage data models
- Join tables, views, and stored procedures across databases
- Easy to categorize and alias objects and columns with business-relevant terminology
- Hide fields with sensitive or non-relevant data
- Predefine database relationships and cross-database joins
- Create multi-step calculated fields and equations
- Manage tenant, role, and user permissions
- Manage scheduled reports and alerts
- Control performance and security settings
- Configure report designers with both advanced and simple user modes.
To know more about Administrative UI for Analytics Center, please watch the video.